Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Glenlivet
To wszystko po to, aby NAS-y pożarły cały świat. I to jest ta apokalipsa jak twierdzi Morgan...
Odpowiedz
Ostatnio gdzieś wyczytałem w takim artykule dotyczących NAS-ów, że marketingowo na nabywców źle działa obnoszenie się z wiekiem poniżej 10 YO i stąd te NAS-y. Tam też podejrzewano ( źródła nie ujawniono), że ten nowy Founders Reserve normalnie byłby oznakowany jako 5YO.
Odpowiedz
12 już też można póki co zaliczyć do wymarłego gatunku
Odpowiedz
Wygląda na to, że Glenfiddich został w końcu zdetronizowany !

Chivas Brothers has announced that after selling more than one million cases in 2014, The Glenlivet has “become the world’s number one single malt Scotch whisky brand”.
Odpowiedz
The Glenlivet Nadurra Peated Whisky Cask Finish

[Obrazek: 4f112aa4d5482626med.jpg]

The Glenlivet today announced another new permanent addition to their popular Glenlivet Nadurra range, The Glenlivet Nadurra Peated Whisky Cask Finish. As you will probably guess from the new expressions title it has been finished in casks which has previously held peated whisky, to be more precise American oak casks that have previously held heavily-peated Scotch whisky.

Similar to the Glenlivet Nadurra Oloroso and Glenlivet Nadurra First Fill Selection there will be a cask strength expression available in the domestic market and a 48% ABV expression exclusive to travel retail, I forgot to ask but I would think the travel retail bottle with be a 1 litre bottle.

This first batch of the new Glenlivet Nàdurra Peated Whisky Cask Finish has been bottled at a cask strength of 61.5% ABV. The new whisky has taken its inspiration from the authentic production processes used at The Glenlivet Distillery by its founder, George Smith, who like all Scotch whisky distilleries of that time used peat smoke to dry the malted barley.

Those of you that have had the pleasure of non-peated whisky which has matured in casks which previously held peated whisky will know that it doesn't impart a great deal of peaty character to the whisky but if done right with a good cask selection the whisky can take on a very subtle peaty dimension.

The Glenlivet tell me that by finishing the Nadurra in peated casks, the classic, smooth and fruity Glenlivet house style that that we are all so familiar with has been enriched with gentle, aromatic smoky notes, offering us a brand new The Glenlivet experience.

The Glenlivet craftsmen individually nosed each cask to ensure the perfect balance between fruit and smoke in the whisky, which has been bottled in small batches with no chill-filtration to offer the complexity, full body and distinctively creamy texture of a whisky that has just been drawn from the cask.

Presented in the refreshed packaging that the Glenlivet introduced last year with the launch of the Glenlivet Nàdurra First Fill Selection and Oloroso expressions, The Glenlivet Nadurra Peated Whisky Cask Finish will be available in nine domestic markets, including UK, USA and France, and Global Travel Retail from October 2015 at US$89 (or local equivalent).

Hopefully I can get my hands on both the new travel retail and cask strength expressions of the new Peated Whisky Cask Finish and let you know what I think of them (watch this space) but meanwhile the official tasting notes are below which indicate a subtle smokiness as you would expect.
Odpowiedz
Nowe Nadurry to poziom NAS jaki akceptuję... Peated mieliśmy okazję próbować z Adminem w ubiegły weekend i muszę przyznać, że wypadła ok, choć pewnie to nie przypadek że z etykiety Nadurry zniknęła 16, czuć że obecna jest młodsza.
Odpowiedz
czy ma ktoś jakieś potwierdzone info odnośnie 18 latki, bo coś mi sie obiło że będzie dłuższa przerwa w produkcji ;-) w sumie w sklepach które ja oferują jest albo wyprzedana albo się zrobiła cena dziwnie wysoka Undecided
Odpowiedz
Stoi w karfurach w standardowej cenie 285... nawet jak zniknie nie zapłaczę, bardziej martwi mnie los Laphroaiga i Taliskera w wydaniach 10yo Sad
Odpowiedz
Miał ktoś możliwość spróbowania tego Glenliveta https://www.whiskybase.com/whisky/70306 ... so-matured ? Jeżeli tak to warto za litrową butlę dać około 75euro? Był by ktoś chętny żeby spróbować bo waham się czy jej nie kupić. Jedyny Glenlivet jakiego próbowałem to 12yo.
Odpowiedz
był na samplingu wcześniejszy wypust. Wiadomo, że to nie to samo ale szału nie było i tutaj też pewnie nie bedzie Wink
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 19 gości