Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Laphroaig
Jak ktoś ma lużne parę funtów to zapraszają

Dear Adam,
I hope you are well and enjoying the summer weather.
Monthly Bottle Auction - 40YO Laphroaig signed by HRH Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay
On 26th June, we had the pleasure welcoming HRH The Prince of Wales as he returned to Laphroaig. During his last visit in 2008, both HRH Prince Charles and his wife Camilla signed one of our rarest bottles – the now mythical 40 year old. During his visit last month, I explained to him that we would like to auction this bottle off to help raise money for The Laphroaig Legacy Fund – established to support the sustainability of local projects, businesses and individual’s skill sets on Islay. Not only did we have his full support but he has also asked that we inform the Palace of the winning bid. As such, I am delighted to personally introduce this bottle as our auction of the month, with all proceeds going to our Legacy Fund for islanders. The auction is now live and will finish on the last day of this month. We have put a starting price of £2,500 – thank you from The Legacy Fund to all of you who make a bid.
Click here to go to the 40 year old Charity Auction.
Private Auction – Cask of Laphroaig signed by HRH Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay
On that visit 8 years ago HRH Prince Charles signed a barrel of 9 year old whisky (now 17 years old). It is also fitting that this unique barrel is also auctioned for our 200th Legacy fund. It contains roughly 200-250 bottles of full cask strength Laphroaig. Rather than bottling and selling this whisky ourselves we are offering it by auction to one of the many whisky clubs around the world that our Friends belong to. The winning club will get the whisky – and of course the signed barrel as well! They will also sign a document that this whisky will not be resold outside of the club members. The winning club will be announced at Laphroaig Live 2015 right here at the distillery - at 8pm local time on September 24th.
So if you are a member of a club that would like to bid for this unique barrel, please reply to this email with your whisky club details and we will contact you.
Have a good summer and best of luck to those who bid. I will write to you in September with all the details of the special 200th anniversary edition of our Laphroaig Live broadcast (which takes place on September 24th).
Slàinte,

teraz jest 7 tysia
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 8 gości