Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Glenmorangie
Upsss...

No właśnie i dla tego jakoś nie ciągnęło mnie i nie ciągnie do tej destylarni.
Nie wzbudza zaufania ( czytaj - perfumeryjne butelki i dbałość o opakowanie kosztem zawartości ) , nie miałam jeszcze przyjemności trafić na wybitną whisky z jej butelek , nawet tych najładniejszych :lol:
[Obrazek: 35o11.jpg]
Odpowiedz
Podpisuję się po tym co piszesz. Jedna z najmniej ciekawych smakowo destylarni. Wg mnie oczywiście.
Odpowiedz
Pojawił się nowy wypust z serii private edition
https://www.whiskyshop.com/glenmorangie ... te-edition
Odpowiedz
na MOM dziś się pojawiła i jeszcze jest: https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/g ... on-whisky/
Odpowiedz
Zakupy poczynione i to efekty foto z ich przyjazdu:

[Obrazek: f6e8a8ddc6af635dmed.jpg]
[Obrazek: 6495aede0763c53dmed.jpg]
[Obrazek: 383688133115279emed.jpg]
[Obrazek: 211114d59cf2072amed.jpg]
[Obrazek: 5a6f0c2f69e905b9med.jpg]
[Obrazek: 3a1e2cec9178fd35med.jpg]
[Obrazek: 5be954a113bf41bfmed.jpg]
[Obrazek: 03fa3c271ac34eeemed.jpg]
Odpowiedz
Piłem Signeta, z tego co pamiętam był dobry. Smile
Odpowiedz
Pieknie wygląda :!:
Odpowiedz
a jak smakowo prezentuję się Astar???? jest godny uwagi czy lepiej omijać, pytam ponieważ w nocnym koło mnie stoi za sądzę dobrą cenę niecałe 300 zł ( niestety przez lata jego stania gdzieś zaginęło podobno pudełko banderolka 2006 rok) i tak się zastanawiam a nigdy nic z tej destylarni nie miałem, a idzie zima Smile
Odpowiedz
Glenmorangie A Midwinter Night's Dram

[Obrazek: 05c1c33f06c54397med.jpg]

Limited Edition single malt for (as you may have guessed by its name) the forthcoming winters season.

The limited release whisky has been inspired by the long held tradition which still exists to this day where The Sixteen Men of Tain are treated with a special whisky in the festive season created by the Master Distiller as a thank you for their role in the creation of Glenmorangie. This gift was shared by the Men of Tain with friends and family from St Andrew’s Day to Christmas to Burns Night.

Glenmorangie ‘A Midwinter Night’s Dram’ is a marriage of whisky influenced by two types of casks, firstly Glenmorangie's traditional Bourbon casks made from American white oak which Glenmorangie tell me deliver the classic house-style we are familiar with which is smooth and soft with notes of citrus, vanilla and almonds.

Complementing the the Bourbon cask whisky in this very festive feeling winters dram is a fuller-bodied liquid, which has been finished in the Oloroso Sherry casks, to be more precise the type of Oloroso Sherry Casks used to finish Glenmorangie Lasanta which incidentally if you haven't tried recently it is a vastly improved expression these days. Glenmorangie tell me that the marriage of these two malts has created a whisky which displays the balance between an underlying sweetness and a rich, spicy, nutty top-layer.

Priced at £40 and bottled at 43% ABV, Glenmorangie ‘A Midwinter Night’s Dram’, will be exclusively available in the UK, in Sainsbury’s supermarket from today 5th October, Ocado in November or alternatively direct from: www.glenmorangie.com/shop where the bottle can be engraved with a personal message.
Odpowiedz
Nowość z Glenmorangie Private Edition:
Glenmorangie Milsean, który był finiszowany mocno torfowych beczkach po czerwonym winie z Portugalii. To siódma butelka z tej edycji.
Cena : 76 GBP

[Obrazek: dcf7d72661ac6b2dmed.png]
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości