The Taste of Whisky
Laphroaig - Wersja do druku

+- The Taste of Whisky (http://forum.ttow.pl)
+-- Dział: Uisge Beatha (http://forum.ttow.pl/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Dział: Whisky (http://forum.ttow.pl/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Wątek: Laphroaig (/showthread.php?tid=81)

Strony: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Laphroaig - Sendilkelm - 07-17-2015

Ja nie bralem udzialu, wiec nie wiem do konca, Bartek jak wpadnie to pewnie napisze. Na mailach na pewno byla informacja o zapisach i link.

Re: Laphroaig - Bartek - 07-17-2015

Info o zapisach i losowaniu było dystrybuowane mailem, nie było problemu aby otrzymać chociaż 1 szt.

Re: Laphroaig - konio23 - 07-17-2015

Rafcik77 napisał(a):jaja jak berety, będą robić jakieś losowanie Smile

"As you know, Feis Ile Festival is just around the corner and that means the release of Cairdeas. I have decided that the only fair way to manage the sale of the special 200th Anniversary Cairdeas for everyone is by a ballot. I will email you of the details shortly."

Wysłałem zgłoszenie .Chciałem dwie ,przyznali jedną i już stoi na półce razem z 10-tką CS batch 7 Big Grin

Re: Laphroaig - kraks - 07-17-2015

Dziwne bo jestem czlonkiem FoL i nie dostalem zadnego maila odnosnie tego tematu ;/

Re: Laphroaig - konio23 - 07-17-2015

Przysłali coś takiego

Dear Adam,
To celebrate our 200th Anniversary, we wanted to make a unique Cairdeas - one that embodies the history of Laphroaig, by creating an ‘older’ style of Laphroaig.
To do this, we have of course used our hand turned floor maltings, which have remained totally unchanged. However, we have also increased the intensity of the peat using the peating process which is unique to us (We ‘cold smoke’ which infuses variations of the peat flavours into the barley that no other maltings produce). The result is a spectacular and totally unique Laphroaig - a one off, which I believe you will really appreciate.
This Cairdeas will be sold by Ballot
Due to the overwhelming demand, we are selling Cairdeas 200th Edition to ‘The Friends of Laphroaig’ by ballot, as it is the fairest way for everybody. Anyone that wants the chance to buy a bottle can enter the ballot and we will then draw names at random to decide who will have the opportunity to buy.
If you are successful in your entry, you will be notified by date 25 June 2015 and you will have 3 days to complete your purchase. If any bottles remain unclaimed they will then be sold in your online shop on a first come first served basis.
The Laphroaig Legacy Fund.
The community on Islay has been an integral part of our distillery for 200 years. So to celebrate this we are launching The Laphroaig Legacy Fund. In 2015, we shall be working with local community groups and business to help support the sustainability of local businesses including developing skills. We are delighted to say that we shall be donating £1 for every bottle of this year’s Cairdeas sold to the friends of Laphroaig online. The Legacy Fund will not only honour the island’s past but will invest in the future.
Slàinte,

John Campbell
Distillery Manager, Laphroaig

Re: Laphroaig - Bartek - 07-17-2015

Kraks, sprawdź "spam" może Twoja poczta dziwnie zidentyfikowała wiadomość od Lafroja.

Re: Laphroaig - konio23 - 07-28-2015

A dzisiaj przyszło coś takiego

Dear Adam,
The Friends of Laphroaig have now ‘come of age’ - we are 21 years old this weekend!
1994 was a landmark year for us in many regards. HRH Prince Charles paid his first visit to the distillery (awarding Laphroaig the Royal Warrant shortly afterwards - the only single malt scotch whisky to hold this honour), and it was the year our “Friends of Laphroaig” community was formed. It all started as a way to thank all of our friends for their support, so we decided to give each ‘Friend’ a square foot plot of land at the distillery - and that we would pay them ‘rent’ of a dram of 10 year old each time they came to visit us.
No one then could have guessed that, 21 years later, over 680,000 plots would have been occupied! Over the years we have had everything from proposals and marriages to sculptures placed on your beloved plots, and visitors from over 100 countries around the world.
You may have noticed in the news recently that Plot Holder No.1 (HRH Prince of Wales) came to visit us again in June and officially opened the stone Cairn that has been erected amongst your plots to celebrate the journey we have all taken together over the past 21 years.
The Friends of Laphroaig exclusive 21 Year Old limited edition.
To celebrate our 21 years of friendship, we are releasing a limited edition 21YO exclusively for you. First fill ex bourbon barrels - but some with a difference. A portion of these barrels have had their staves fully air dried which gives extra spicy notes to the whisky. It has been bottled at 48.5% ABV in 35cl bottles and non-chill filtered. I am proud to say that, as with Cairdeas, the distillery will contribute £1 for every bottle sold to The Laphroaig Legacy Fund, which has been established to support sustainable living for the islanders.
This 21 Year old will be sold by Ballot.
Due to the demand for this exclusive bottling, we will again be fair to everyone and sell it by ballot. From those of you who decide to participate, we will draw names at random to select who will have the opportunity to buy.
Up to 3 bottles for each winner.
Many of you have asked if they could buy together as a group (as one ballot entry) to reduce postage costs. For this special event, postage costs for this 21 year old (in UK and Europe) will be the same for one, two or three bottles per winner.
A Toast to all the Friends on Sept 24th
I will be toasting you all live from the distillery on the evening September the 24th (8.00PM UK time), which is the date for this year's very special ‘200th’ Laphroaig Live - so please put this date in your diary and join me in our toast wherever you are in the World.
Slàinte,

John Campbell

Sprawdziłem .Prawie 100 funtów ale za butelkę o,35L.Nie wiem czy to dobra cena Sad

Re: Laphroaig - ron - 08-16-2015

Nie wiem czy było...

Say bye bye to the Laphroaig 18. Beam Suntory plans to phase out the 18 year old by years end of 2016. That’s what Simon Brooking, brand ambassador of Laphroaig, told me when I asked him about persistent rumors of the discontinuation of the 18yo. He also was careful to add, “But we all know that in the spirits business decisions are always subject to change”.
Ever since Words of Whisky broke the news of the return of the Laphroaig 15, speculation about the termination of the Laphroaig 18 has been going rampant. Rumors turned up every once in a while, only to be denied, for instance in an email to a concerned consumer. I’ve been ignoring these rumors for the most part, since I figured it was mostly just the internet dreaming up conspiracy theories.
That was until another Beam Suntory employee was very adamant in the Facebook-group Malt Maniacs & Friends. Dan Woolley, ambassador for Beam Suntory Australia, stated that the Laphroaig 18 was definitely going away. He also added:
“The 15 will become the Friends of Laphroaig-bottling released as a limited edition every year and the 18 will be replaced.”
With Woolley and Brooking there are now two reputable sources saying that the 18yo will disappear. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but it will be interesting to see what new expression will be the replacement of the 18yo. According to Woolley it won’t be the 15, because that will become the annual Friends of Laphroaig-bottling. Makes me wonder what else Laphroaig will come up with. Let’s just hope they don’t go the route of the Laphroaig Select, and it’s not another No Age Statement-whisky.

Re: Laphroaig - marcin s - 08-16-2015

mam pod ręką w sklepie 18 za nie najgorszą kasę więc może sobie sprawie na urlopowy prezent haha

Re: Laphroaig - konio23 - 08-20-2015

Jak ktoś ma lużne parę funtów to zapraszają

Dear Adam,
I hope you are well and enjoying the summer weather.
Monthly Bottle Auction - 40YO Laphroaig signed by HRH Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay
On 26th June, we had the pleasure welcoming HRH The Prince of Wales as he returned to Laphroaig. During his last visit in 2008, both HRH Prince Charles and his wife Camilla signed one of our rarest bottles – the now mythical 40 year old. During his visit last month, I explained to him that we would like to auction this bottle off to help raise money for The Laphroaig Legacy Fund – established to support the sustainability of local projects, businesses and individual’s skill sets on Islay. Not only did we have his full support but he has also asked that we inform the Palace of the winning bid. As such, I am delighted to personally introduce this bottle as our auction of the month, with all proceeds going to our Legacy Fund for islanders. The auction is now live and will finish on the last day of this month. We have put a starting price of £2,500 – thank you from The Legacy Fund to all of you who make a bid.
Click here to go to the 40 year old Charity Auction.
Private Auction – Cask of Laphroaig signed by HRH Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay
On that visit 8 years ago HRH Prince Charles signed a barrel of 9 year old whisky (now 17 years old). It is also fitting that this unique barrel is also auctioned for our 200th Legacy fund. It contains roughly 200-250 bottles of full cask strength Laphroaig. Rather than bottling and selling this whisky ourselves we are offering it by auction to one of the many whisky clubs around the world that our Friends belong to. The winning club will get the whisky – and of course the signed barrel as well! They will also sign a document that this whisky will not be resold outside of the club members. The winning club will be announced at Laphroaig Live 2015 right here at the distillery - at 8pm local time on September 24th.
So if you are a member of a club that would like to bid for this unique barrel, please reply to this email with your whisky club details and we will contact you.
Have a good summer and best of luck to those who bid. I will write to you in September with all the details of the special 200th anniversary edition of our Laphroaig Live broadcast (which takes place on September 24th).
Slàinte,

teraz jest 7 tysia